Saturday, November 26, 2005

First post

I decided to create a blog on a whim. The name is also something I ended up with after having tried a few others. I'm not yet sure how I feel about it, but it seems appropriate enough. It can describe the hopefully lovely thoughts I write here and it also hints at my favourite hobby, cross stitch.
Although being Finnish, I decided to blog in English. Why? Well, it seemed somehow more natural and it enables all fo my online friends to read this. Oh, and I have no idea what the different cross stitch terms are in Finnish. Well, *no* idea is maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but it is certainly more easier to write about stitching in English.

I just watched a Finnish tv-show where people travel in teams around the world guided by clues. A sort of a competition I think, but I'm not quite sure how they determine who wins in the end.. Well, that's beside the point. In the next episode they are going to go to Gold Coast, Australia. And I'm soooo jealous! When I saw those brief climpses tonight I was filled with such a longing I could not believe it. I not only want to go back (to Australia in general and to Gold Coast) but I need to go back! You know, I was thinking of applying for the show, the only thing stopping me was that my wedding was going to coincide with the traveling schedule. Just a minor detail... But wouldn't it have been so cool if I had applied and had got in. My team would have had such an advatage :) Anyway, I think I'm now going to go get a cup of tea and reminisce by looking through our photos.

Oh, and I'm going to try to figure out how to make this blog look more "me".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home