Saturday, January 14, 2006

Genius

I've finished everything I had to do and have made progress on the Sampler and on the sock. Today however, I've not had much time for my hobbies as I've had a lovely day with DH. First a looong walk in the woods, then shopping and now we've just finished watching Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason (which I've already seen and which I today found from a sales bin) while enjoying good cider, warm garlic baguette and candies.

I received my Amazon order on Friday and among other things I got this:



This is such a good book. I've already found 17 things I want to make out of it! The hood on the cover got me thinking about the one I posted about earlier. I couldn't quite make up my mind which one I liked more (both without the fur edge), but after a bit of thinking I decided I'm going to do mine following the earlier pattern but making it short like this one and with a similar closure. I said I didn't know when to wear one, but the other day I really could ahve used one. Imagine a windy winter day when youhave to walk outside even for just a tiny bit, and you want your hair to look good when you arrive at your destination. Wouldn't a hood like this be just the perfect thing to wear? It keeps you warm and keeps the wind from messing up your hair and doesn't squash it either. Genius!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home