Friday, January 27, 2006

I got mail :)

Loads of pictures in this one. I received my order from Get Knitted yesterday! Inside was the newest issue of Vogue Knitting and although I don't think it is as good an issue as a few of the previous ones have been, there was a lot I liked.
I really liked these:
















And I already ordered the yarn for the scarf in the last picture. It's by Debbie Bliss and done in her Cashmerino yarn (Super Chunky weight). I've been wanting to try the Cashmerino range (any of it!) for a while and thought this was the perfect chance :)

I also kinda liked these, but they do require some changes if I ever decide to do them. All of them need to be done in a different color for starters :) I'd like to do the middle one with lower neckline.























I also received ten balls of Rowan Cotton Rope in white. Can't wait to make something out of them for next summer!


















And I've been stitching (one hand only, I swear!). I'm still not done with part 1 of the sampler mystery but I'm getting there. Here's a little snippet of the right side border (it's the same thing all around):


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home