Saturday, January 21, 2006

I'm so bored...

I haven't blogged because there's nothing going on.
I've been surfing the internet a lot. And I found the previews for both the new Rowan magazine and the Spring IK. I'm very excited about them as both seem to have a lot of things in them I'd like to do, but I'll tell you more when they are released and in my possession. I also did some shopping and I'm waiting for my goodies to get here. On Monday I guess and hope. I also saw the new Chatelaine design and although I've not previously felt drawn to these "small stitching toys" I really like this one and feel tempted to do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I'm glad to hear you're bored and not in pain! I'm sure your recovery will be speedy. Just think of how much easier stitching and knitting will be!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home