Saturday, January 21, 2006

I'm so bored...

I haven't blogged because there's nothing going on.
I've been surfing the internet a lot. And I found the previews for both the new Rowan magazine and the Spring IK. I'm very excited about them as both seem to have a lot of things in them I'd like to do, but I'll tell you more when they are released and in my possession. I also did some shopping and I'm waiting for my goodies to get here. On Monday I guess and hope. I also saw the new Chatelaine design and although I've not previously felt drawn to these "small stitching toys" I really like this one and feel tempted to do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

I'm glad to hear you're bored and not in pain! I'm sure your recovery will be speedy. Just think of how much easier stitching and knitting will be!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home