Monday, January 23, 2006

I've been tagged!

Christine tagged me for my first ever meme! :)

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Cleaner
2. Office assistant
3. Retail sales person
4. Freelance journalist

Four movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Hours
2. Love Actually
3. Lord of the Rings trilogy
4. Forrest Gump

Four places I have lived:
1. Helsinki
2. Tampere
3. Joensuu
4. Robina (Queensland, Australia) (Had to put this one in although it was only for few months :))

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The O.C.
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Sex and the City
4. Amazing Race

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Australia (East Coast)
2. Thailand
3. Vietnam
4. Great-Britain

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Tampere University (to check my email there)
2. My blog (for links to the blogs I read)
3. The Chatelaine BB
4. My other emails

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Pancakes with whipped cream and jam
2. Strawberries
3. Chicken in black bean sauce (the Chinese dish)
4. Salmon

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Anywhere in Australia
2. London
3. Paris
4. New York
(Yes, I'm anxious to travel :))

Four bloggers I am tagging:
I don't think I yet know anyone in the blogging community well enough to tag them (except Christine).

1 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

hey, thanks for the compliment on my poncho :-)

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home