Monday, February 13, 2006

The ABC of me

I joined the ABC-along, where you post a photo of something that tells others something about you. Each two-week period in 2006 corresponds with a letter in the alphabet. This started on January 1, so I have a little catching up to do :)

My A is for Australia

I lived in Australia in the srping of 2004 and fell in love with the country. DH and I are planning to go back again and again, but sadly we don't know yet when it is going to happen. We have so many photos from our time there and it was a difficult task to choose only one that would best represent Australia. This pic has two things that constantly remind me of the country and that I especially loved: koalas and eucalyptus trees (oh the divine scent of them!).

PS. I finally finished part 1 of Sampler Mystery II. No pic though, as I plunged into part 2 straight away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home