Friday, March 03, 2006

C is for Chocolate

I'm still catching up on the ABC-along and today I'm at the letter C. This one had a lot of lovely contenders like champagne and cashmere, but after all I decided on...

Chocolate



Like most every one, I adore chocolate. White, milk, dark, doesn't matter. I do have favourites, the traditional Finnish milk chocolate by Fazer and their new thin dark (70% cocoa) chocolate, the latter of which I eat a piece of every day with my tea in the afternoons.

I got this particular chocolate from my wonderful Seasonal Stitcher Exhange partner Melanie. It's the kind that is in a ball when you get it and then you have to whack it against a table to get it to open up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

It's a chocolate orange! I LOVE chocolate oranges :)

9:03 PM  
Blogger Christine S said...

Oooo, Terry's Chocolate Oranges are SOOOOO good! You can get them in dark chocolate and white chocolate, too (they call the latter a "chocolate snowball"). My favourite is the dark chocolate!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Ooh! I agree! Terry's Chocolate Oranges are the best! Ever! I've only had the milk chocolate, but the dark and white sound really yummy.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I just love those chocolate oranges. Yum!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home