Friday, March 17, 2006

Some recent finishes

First of here are the mittens I made for DH, enthusiastically modeled by him (thus the blurry picture) :)



This, again modeled by my DH, is a hat I made for my father's 50th birthday, which was last weekend:



It's made out of Rowan Big Wool and using a pattern of theirs as well. I made a few changes: I made the rib as k1p1 instead of k2p2 and I made it a couple of rows longer than indicated by the directions. I can happily report it fit my father very well (both size- and stylewise).

And this last picture is of a summer hat I made for myself. I used a ball (almost whole) of Rowan Calmer left over from the bolero I made a while back. The pattern is from Rowan's Calmer Collection. This was finished last Sunday.



Today I've been playing with my fabric stash and I hope to report the outcomes tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home