Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thursday's thoughts

Oh no, oh no, oh no! I've been wondering out loud to DH why people don't comment on my blog and why I seem to be getting fewer and fewer readers. I mean, I do so enjoy keeping this blog and taking all the pictures and sort of documenting what I do. And, yes, I kind of do it for myself. But still, it would be nice if I had readers... Then today, to my horror, I notice my comment setting were set so that only other Blogger users were able to comment! Kind of pointless complaining about the lack of comments when (without meaning to) I've pretty much made it impossible to comment, huh? I'm sure by now I've already driven out all the potential readers, but nevertheless, I'm so sorry everyone! (Oh, and Finnish readers, you can leave comments in Finnish as well.)

Okay, that's that.



Here's what I made yesterday, a roll-up case for my straight knitting needles. I've meaning to make one for months now, and just decided to do it. It's my own pattern and it's not perfect but since it is just for me it will do and I'm actually quite happy with it :) I did make notes on how to improve it so that if I ever do one again, I think it has a chance of being almost perfect ;) I used quite a thick batting on this one (because that's what I had), but I was wondering if it could be done with just fabric, no batting at all. Would the needles clink awfully lot? Would it not roll up so well? I'll have to try.. someday.. when I don't have anything else to do.

It really seems the lengthening days and the re-emerging of the sun really have woken my creative side. I have so many ideas I want to try and things I want to do it's crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home