Friday, March 24, 2006

WIP pictures

I tried posting these pictures yesterady, but Blogger had different ideas :(



This is the Sunrise Circle Jacket and it's coming along nicely. One sleeve is done and I've started on the front as well. They're knit as one piece.


This is the first front piece of the belted lace wrap. Progressing slowly but steadily. Since taking the picture I've already done one more pattern repeat.


And this is something recently started. The pompom fingerless mittens from the Spring Interweave Knits (I'm going to make them sans pompoms). The yarn I'm using is Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk DK and although the yarn is absolutely lovely to touch and to look and is definitely warm, I'm not much enjoying knitting these. I don't know whether it is the yarn or just that I have to do cables while using four double point needles.

And then a little something extra. Last night, just as I was falling asleep, my dear husband said to me: "But you could have chosen DH for the letter D." I pointed out that he was the one who suggested diamonds and that he doesn't want me to post his picture on this blog and the whole thing is about posting a photograph of the letter. But, yes, I had to admit, after laughing heartily, I could have had my D be DH, and so, here is another entry for that letter:



This is a picture I drew of DH while I had my eyes blindfolded (it was game we took part in). All I can say is, I'm not much of a drawer even with my eyes open :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home