Wednesday, March 01, 2006

You never know

After all this time, I know you're all waiting to see some progress pictures of the various WIPs I now have. Well, so am I. Instead, I have this to show:




You remember those hot pink mittens I did for my brother? I was quite amused by the whole concept of my brother wanting to have them (he requested them but I dont believe he thought I would actually make them). Well, I was even more surprised when after giving them away my DH it said he would also like a pair. Being the good wife that I am, I told him I would knit them for him, eventually. It turns out our idea of "eventually" is quite different and so, whenever I pulled out the lace wrap cardigan or the Sunrise Circle jacket, or Sampler Mystery II for that matter, he would look at me deeply saddened eyes and mutter "but those are not my mittens". As you can see, I succumbed and am now in the process of providing my husband with a pair of hot pink mittens. Then I can hopefully get to all the other stuff :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

Love the gloves, Lina! Who knows, your brother and DH just may start a trend for men's winter gloves...you could be a millionaire!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home