Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Planning a new quilting project

I had a whole day planned out. First something fun (shopping) then something important and productive (writing my thesis) and then some more fun (sewing up a few projects, finishing up a few things and stitching). But it wasn't meant to be. I woke up at 3.30 am with a head splitting migraine that still (at 7.30 pm) hasn't completely dissapeared, eventhough I've swallowed a mountain of medicine. So, instead of the new purchases, finished items and new projects started, I'm going to show you this photo of a project I'm planning on starting, probably during the long Easter weekend.



These will become a new quilt for our living room. The ones on the top row are new. I received them last week from here. The ones below them are fabrics I picked from my stash.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

I hope you feel better soon. Migraine's are terrible.

Those fabrics look beautiful - I'm looking forward to seeing what you do!

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home