Saturday, May 06, 2006

Craft magazines!

I am addicted to magazines and as you have probably noticed, one of my new favourites is Marie Claire idées. Well, a few weeks ago I found an American online shop that sells Australian craft magazines. I ordered some and got them this Friday.

I got these:




Quilter's Companion is a magazine that I discovered when I was in Australia and it is my favourite quilting magazine so I was thrilled to find them :) This one I got now is the issue that was published right after I left the country and it has the last part of the instructions for a gorgeous quilt. Now I can make it one day :) The other two are new to me. After a quick browse I can say I like them too, especially Homespun.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it (the quilt you like) the one on the cover? Because it looks gorgeous - I'd like one too!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

That Homespun magazine looks nice - thanks for the picture. I'll keep an eye out for it here I think!

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home