Friday, May 19, 2006

Finally a post :)

The new camera is wonderful (Canon Ixus 55, for those interested), but it's functions are still pretty much a mystery to me. Here's a picture of a skirt I did last weekend:



I love it although it turned out to be a bit too big for me (the waist). From now on I will not trust the size charts in the magazines but rather measure the patterns themselves to choose a right size for me.

I visited Novita's (a Finnish yarn company) factory outlet and bought these cotton yarns:



They will be used on a striped sweater. I have this one in mind:



Ramona by Rowan.

I've recently discovered that the new Martha Stewart magazine, Blueprint, is out. Now, if only there was a way for me to get one. The free trial issue that they advertise can only be ordered to USA and Canada. In fact, even the subscriptions you pay for are only available to those countries. If anyone has read it, I would like to know if it was as good as it sounds! I love Martha Stewart Living and order it through a Finnish dealer, so if this new magazine gets good reviews I will have to ask if I can get it through them aswell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

Ooooo I love the skirt, Lina!! What a great design and great fabric!! Very pretty yarn choices for your next project, too.

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home