Tuesday, May 30, 2006

In the nick of time

Just before May is over... Here is my interpretation of a smock, for tie-one-on's May theme.


Front


Back


And a bad mirror self portrait.

I was inspired by this beautiful smock by Turkey Feathers.

I'm really enjoying Tie one on. It's a great way for me to experiment and practice making my own patterns. For this, I used a cotton fabric I've had for years. I've previously used it on a quilt and also Olga, the wee bunny I made a while ago. I still have lots of it left.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Vicki said...

It's lovely! You did a great job. I like the fabric and the simple style, looks very comfortable too. I'm tickled I was able to inspire you!! xox

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home