Thursday, June 01, 2006

Flowers


To cheer myself up today, and to practice using our new camera, I took some pictures of the plants I have that are flowering at the moment. This is also my (very behind schedule) alphabet post for the letter F.



I love flowers. Our apartment is quite full of different kinds of plants and most of them are the flowering kind. I love to look at them from afar and up close to marvel at all the tiny details, smell them and even touch their delicate and soft petals.



Besides the potted plants, I also buy a bouquet of flowers quite often. They're great mood lifters.
My favourite flowers are roses. Maybe that is very traditional, but then, that is what I am. I also adore tulips, orchids and carnations.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

Beautiful flowers Lina :) There's nothing like flowers to brighten up a day. I hope you're feeling more cheerful now. {{{hugs}}}

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home