Monday, June 12, 2006

White Monday



I'm still here! I've just been either very busy, very tired or had a headache. But despite being busy, I haven't really done anything worth blogging about. Little Birds has started a new round of Color Week and as I really enjoyed looking through the beautiful photos everyone posted during the last round, I thought I'd try joining in this time. The above is my contribution to White Monday. It's a small tablecloth I bought in Venice.

While I've been away, my blog has been the victim of an anonymous commenter troll. Well, actually it was more likely an automated robot, or whatever they are called, as the comments had nothing to do with my blog content and contained a link to somewhere that was not someone's blog (I didn't click on it). I deleted the comments and put up word verification, to prevent this from happening again.

1 Comments:

Blogger mimulus said...

wowo, this white is blue and pink too almost....isnt light and color fun that way?

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home