Sunday, July 30, 2006

Summer



Summer lured us away from home once again and we spent the last three days visiting friends and family. It was, to put it shortly, lovely.

The above picture is the stitching project I had with me in China. I ran out of the yellow thread used for the moon and had to choose another one to finish it off (it shows, I know). The thread was hand-dyed (Six Strand Sweets) so I thought even ordering more would result in a color difference, so I just went with DMC and put the finishing touches on it on Wednesday. Now I just need to finish finish it into a needleroll. But first, I will tackle a project that has been languishing far too long and is now terrible overdue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

What a totally cute design, Lina! I'm looking forward to seeing it as a needleroll.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home