Monday, August 07, 2006

Plans are forming

Thank you every one! We are indeed very excited about all of this :)

I got my secret project done and mailed to its recipient. Will post a picture when I know it has arrived as I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Otherwise, my free time is pretty much spent thinking about and planning for our new home.



Paint brochures are being studied. We're thinking blue for the study, green-ish for the kitchen and cream or other off-white color for the living room. I'm also going through all of my decorating magazines. Below are my favourite titles.



And there's plenty of them. I'm quite obsessed with magazines (in general and in this particular genre) and have bought them for years (even before I could really even begin to dream about possibly owning a home someday). We already know the general direction we want to take, but I'm picking up every little and big tip I possibly can. I'm so enjoying myself!



The photos are embarrasingly blurry, I apologize.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

I love planning for decoration! Our living room in the UK (we rent in NZ so everything is a dull very pale green) is a beautiful golden sand colour. It's warm and inviting - I really recommend it! :)

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home