Monday, September 25, 2006

Pumpkins



I found these cute pumpkins at the grocery store and thought they were very cute on the table when my parents and in-laws where here yesterday for late lunch & tea. They were curious to see our apartment so we invited them over now instead of later on. It meant we had to move the few chairs we have between the living room and the kitchen, but no one seemed to mind.



I haven't had much time for any stitching or knitting or sewing. I don't know why. Tonight I'm going to go see the Devil Wears Prada in an advance showing (I have free ticket, yay!). I just read the book and thought it was a great light chick-lit read. I like Meryl Streep, so I'm extra curious to see this movie.

After that, if I feel like it. I could start a new fall sweater... maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home