Friday, October 13, 2006

Feeling crafty

...and the hallway vol. 2.

Yesterday I was feeling very energetic and crafty. While doing errands, I also picked up the things needed for this wreath. I've been meaning to do one for ages. (Tervetuloa means welcome in Finnish.) It hangs in our front door.



I also went ahead and did another project that's been brewing on my mind for a while. We have these two beautiful keys (one from the hallway's chest of drawers and one from our desk in our study) and we never use them, so I've been looking for a way to display them somehow. I've had the frame for year now and when it caught my eye yesterday, I knew what I would do. Today I hung it upin the hallway.



We've also made other progress in decorating the hallway. I bought this bouquet of dried lavender yesterday and today I found the pitcher from a sale bin. It smells wonderful, not too strong, just a lovely waft whenever I walk past.



This is something that DH did. Well, he drilled the holes for it :) I bought the bracket from Indiska and I got the ball as a gift from my mom (it's from Pentik).



Still lot to do though...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

You've been so busy! I can see you're really enjoyinh having a home to decorate - it all looks so beautiful!

1:04 AM  
Blogger Christine S said...

Lina, I love how your hallway has come together!! You're very talented at decorating! I think you should come visit me once we buy a house, lol!!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home