Thursday, October 19, 2006

Holidays are coming



And I'm getting ready :) I finished stitching this year's first ornament yesterday (by Blue Ribbon Designs). I left the alphabet from the bottom out. And I used DMC instead of the charted Gentle Art Sampler Threads and Weeks Dye Works.

But I'm also preparing for another holiday. The one that is at the end of this month. I made this trio of ghosts after being inspired by a photo I saw in Marie Claire Idées.



And I started another small cross stitch piece. A Lavender Wings freebie I got with the ornament magazine:



Now I'm just waiting for DH to come home so we have our dinner and then eat this licorice creme brulee I tried. It's from the October issue of Martha Stewart Living. Granted, it doesn't look as sophisticated as Martha's, but I hope it tastes good nevertheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home