Sunday, October 29, 2006

I finished something!



I finished the stitching on this last Halloween, but only now got around to making it into a box. This was all a one big kit gifted to me by my (then) seasonal exhange pair. The chart is by Just Nan.

I've never done anything like this before with my stitching, but think it is a great idea and hopefully I get to do something like this again.. Perhaps I'll do one of Chatelaine's boxes :)



I've also finished the stitching on the Spooky Time freebie and was sure I had taken a photo, but I can't find it anywhere.. I'll take a photo tomorrow when it's light again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

How did I miss this?! It looks great - well done! :)

I'm wanting to do a Chatelaine box one day too - I'm just waiting for the right one to come along! :)

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home