Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Little things



I've been suffering from a flu lately. I'm one of those persons who, with just a mild temperature and a runny nose, feel really really bad. My feet ache, my head feels like it weighs a ton, my eyes water and my brain turns to mush. And I'm very tired. We had our house warming party on Saturday and, while it was a lot of fun, didn't much help me in getting better. I think I'm on the mend now and have had enough energy to stitch a bit (still working on Sampler Mystery II) and to knit while watching tv. I decided to work on another long-time WIP, the Sunrise Circle Jacket and it's going quite smoothly. It's displayed below, quite cleverly, on our new living room carpet, which is so very wonderful. I keep walking on it just for the pleasure of walking on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home