Monday, October 30, 2006

Random things



Look look look! We have a new kitchen table and chairs! These aren't new (we got a great deal on a net auction site) so it has some dents and the paint has chipped of from a few places, but we don't mind (and anyway, we are thinking about touching up the paint as we happen to have some white paint). I like this sooo much more than the one that was originally in the house (the black-ish one). The kitchen feels so much brighter now! And the table is extendable. Great for when we have guests over :)



I'm drying some apple rings. These are my healthy winter treat. Perfect with my afternoon cup of tea (and a piece of dark chocolate).



I finished part four of this sampler mystery today (not that big of a mystery anymore, it finished in June, but I don't think it has a proper name yet). The last two parts are quite large (as you can guess from the large empty space), so it'll still be a while until I'm done. I'm going to do another Christmas ornament (or two) now.



And here's the finished Spooky Time by Lavender Wings. I think I'll sew it up into an ornament tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

Love the new table and chairs, they looks lovely. Very simple and much nicer than black!

The Chatelaine sampler looks wonderful too. Beautiful colours :)

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home