Sunday, November 12, 2006

These make me smile

I am slowly getting back to knitting and stitching. The vest is almost done and I would so like to just knit knit knit until it's done, but I have to pace myself. I finished the ornament I started and started stitching another one.

But what I wanted to show you today, are my Christmas Cacti, which are blooming at the moment. They make me smile. And I just love it that they choose to bloom at the darkest time of the year!


This one hasn't opened it's buds yet, but there are plenty of them (you can only see the biggest in this picture). This is my oldest and biggest. It's sits on a shelf in our bedroom.


This one is also in our bedroom and it is placed on DH's nightstand. It's right next to our alarm clock, so I see it every morning and every evening :)



This white one is in our study, and despite its small size, has plenty of buds.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

Hi Lina, thanks for your comments on my blog! Your Christmas Cacti looks gorgeous :)

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home