Friday, December 15, 2006

About December



December isn't a good month for a craft blogger. I am , and I believe many others are, busy doing presents. Presents that I want to keep as a surprise and therefore cannot post about them in this blog. Also, because of doing so much "secret stuff", I seem to have no time for blogging at all!

I did stitch on the Strawberry Garden on Monday. You can see my progress here:



And to be honest, I have stitched on Sampler MII and knitted on DH's socks. And when we did all those gingerbread cookies, we also baked pieces for a gingerbread house. I put it together yesterday, while listening to Christmas Carols on the radio. I saw a pic of a similar birdhouse on a magazine and used it as my model for the pieces.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

Awww, what a cute gingerbread house! Great progress on Strawberry Garden, too!

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow Lina! What a fantastic gingerbread house! You're so talented!

Lovely progress on Strawberry Garden too. I look forward to this every week :)

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home