Tuesday, December 19, 2006

SAL update



“What are you working on?”
“The piece I always stitch on Mondays with Nicki.”
Silence. More silence. DH theatrically looks around the room.
“She’s not here.”
“She’s in New Zealand.”
Silence.
“…and you’re stitching it with her??”
I explained SAL to him. And I also told him, I’d joined another SAL, the Christmas Ornament SAL.

After that he sat down next to me and asked me a bunch of really bizarre questions regarding stitching, so bizarre, that I’ll spare you from them. But, it was nice that he tried to have a conversation with me about stitching. Better luck next time :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

Oh that's too funny!! We are almost as far apart as we could get - I can see why he might think it was odd!

You're really coming along. I need to speed up! I got distracted this week wating the season finale of 'ER' :)

10:46 PM  
Blogger Stitcher said...

Thanks Lina, for taking the time to reply to my question on your weather. I'm only going for the day, hoping to see snow and Santa, i have bought thermals. It's cold here at the moment, so I'm trying them out. :-) I'll let you know what it's like.
Chris

PS I'd love to join your ornament sal

10:48 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

I love the story! Your stitching is looking great.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home