Friday, December 29, 2006

Something old and something new

I haven't been blogging lately, but I have been knitting and stitching. Just before Christmas, I finished an old WIP that for some reason has been abandoned to the depths of my stitching drawer for over a year, and it only needed two evenings of stitching to finish it! It's Mini Mystery H by Chatelaine. This now completes the set of the first four gemstones. I just need to finish it up into a bellpull and it can go join the three others on the wall :)



It's been a long time since I showed you a WIP pic of Sampler II. I'm still on part 5 (the over-one is quite time consuming) and this is what it looks like at the moment:



Since I was not home during Christmas and the lap stand isn't very portable, I started a new knitting project. I started Moonlight, from Rowan 34. I'm using the yarn specified, Rowanspun Aran, which I happened to find on eBay for a very cheap price :) I've gotten a lot done! That's the start of the first sleeve, the front pieces and the back are already done.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

Mystery H is very pretty!!! You've made great progress on your stitching and knitting projects, too. I'm glad to hear you've been having a good holiday!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home