Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It's done!


Just as I thought I would, I got Strawverry Garden done yesterday! I used a cream linen fabric and all the threads recommended in the chart (Crescent Colors, Weeks Dye Works and Gentle Arts Sampler Threads). This was so much fun to do. I'm up for another SAL anytime :) And I'm also very relieved to have finally finished something! It's seems it's been forever since my last non-ornament sized finish... Speaking of ornaments and SALs, I just noticed that next weekend is the first SAL weekend in the Christmas Ornament Stitch-Along. That should be fun, too.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

It's beautiful Lina! Congratulations!!!

So what else have you got in mind to stitch? I have quite a stash, so if we have any matching charts I'd be up for another SAL :) My stash list is on my blog - link in the sidebar :)

8:25 AM  
Blogger Lennu said...

It's really beautiful, congratulations!!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Christine S said...

(Oh yay, Blogger will let me post a comment!)

That turned out just beautifully, Lina!! I really like it.

I don't know if I'll have time for the ornament SAL this weekend...I need to finish my biscornu for an exchange and I need to study for an exam! I'll have to see what I can do...

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your finish! It's so lovely! I might have to add it to my wish list :-) It was nice to follow your progress with it.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home