Wednesday, January 03, 2007

January goals



My December goals were:

Stitch on Strawberry Garden on Mondays -done!
Stitch on Sampler Mystery II -done!
Finish knitting the socks I started for DH (only half a sock to go) -done!
Get all of the Christmas presents I've planned done. -done!

Yay me, I got all my goals done! Well, they were simple and few in numbers, but still :)

For January I want to:
Finish the dress I've started
Stitch Mystery X part 1
Finish stitching Sampler II part 5
Stitch the January square on an French freebie thing I found years ago
Participate in the Ornament SAL
Stitch on Strawberry Garden on Mondays
Finish the cardi I'm knitting now
Finish knitting Sunrise Circle Jacket
Participate in tie one on if I like the theme
Participate in Sew Retro if I like the theme

There. Quite a lot I know, probably won't manage to do all, but I'll try :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home