Friday, January 12, 2007

Moonlight

On Wednesday morning I had this:


I steamed and pressed and sewed and knit the collar. Wool is an amazing material. It can roll up as much as it wants to when you take it of your needles, but touch it with a warm iron and a wet cloth and it molds into perfect garment pieces (well, as perfect as my knitting allows). And so, on Thursday I had this:



A finished Moonlight cardigan from Rowan 34 magazine (knit with Rowanspun Aran, an eBay bargain). It's still sans buttons, though. It was pretty fast to knit, and I think I would have finished it sooner, but unfortunately my left wrist is still not strong enough for marathon knitting sessions (and I doubt it ever will be...).

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

Wow, Lina, that is GORGEOUS!!! I love it!

3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is absolutely stunning. You should be SOOOO proud!

6:30 AM  
Blogger CJ in OK ;-) said...

Amazing how it turned out so lovely. Congratulations on the finish, CJ

6:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tosi kaunis, tuo pystykaulus on kiva!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

It looks fantastic! Congratulations! :)

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home