Monday, January 22, 2007

Pillow


A friend of mine spent the weekend with us, so there wasn't that much crafting going on and no blogging at all. I did knit a bit while we were watching a movie and also on Sunday evening after she had left and I finished the knitting part on Sunrise Circle Jacket. Today I'll be stitching on Strawberry Garden, but then tomorrow I'll sew it together and post a pic :) While we were out shopping I also bought the buttons for the Moonlight cardigan (the grey one) and sewed them on, so that's ready to be used now. And the timing is perfect, since we finally have winter here!

This pillow is something I did last week. I thought the chair looked a bit empty so I made this :) The white fabric is actually the same fabric that I used to cover our couch and the golden color of the letters matches the curtains quite well :) The letters are from an old issue of Marie Claire Idées.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The cushion is lovely and I really like the dress in your previous post, I love that sort of fabric, such lovely drape, really suits the pattern you used.

Thank you for your comment on my finished Salina.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

It's beautiful! So stylish :)

I finished Strawberry Garden last night :) The last bit was faster than I thought it would be. It's been such fun. We must find something else to SAL on!

11:07 PM  
Blogger cathymk said...

Very pretty! Looks perfect in that corner.

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home