Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Strawberry Garden



Last Monday I wasn't able to do my SAL with Nicki as I was not home. This Monday I was :) And here's the photo to prove it. This is stitching up so fast! And I'm still in love with it :) And thanks to Nicki, who was kind enough to send me a bit of the missing thread, I now have a whole bird in the lower left corner and not just a wing. Thank you, Nicki!

I also stitched a bit on Mystery X (which I started on the 31st as Martina was kind enough to release the password early), Martina's big mandala mystery for this year. I only have a few of the threads at the moment and only two of those were used in the first part. I have stitched all I can, but as it is, there's not much to look at yet, so no photo. I couldn't afford the full kit, so I made my own combination of the recommended threads and DMC conversions. A bunch of the threads should be in the mail as I write this and the reast will be ordeder in February.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

Wow, you're almost done with Strawberry Garden! It looks great!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

It looks great Lina! We're going at the same speed I think - not too many weeks more to do :)

Mystery X will be just as nice with DMC and some silks. That's what I did for Pompeii. And I think I could have used almost all DMC and it would have looked just as lovely :)

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home