Thursday, February 01, 2007

Links

Rowan and RYC have released lots of new pattern books and magazines today!

Rowan's Bamboo Collection and the newest magazine went straight to my wishlist as did RYC's Calssic Nature.


Isn't this bag cute? I probably won't ever make it, as I just wouldn't have any use for it, but it's so darn cute :)

Here are some of my other favourites from the new books, that I would love to knit:




And there were many more... It's great to get new patterns, but I just wish I had time to do everything I want. My "I want to knit for this spring and summer" -list is already large enough. I'll have to learn how to prioritize.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oooh! I love that second sweater with the blue stripe. I wish I could knit!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home