Monday, February 26, 2007

A little and a lot

All my current projects seem to take a long time to show any progress, so I thought I'd share with you today some little things I've done lately but not yet shown.


Well, this first thing isn't something I've done, but I thought some of you might want to see a better picture of the beautiful humbug Nicki gave me.


For Valentine's Day I finished this and made it into a card for my DH. The design is from the very first issue of The Gift of Stitching magazine and is designed by Marie-Chantal Lord.


I also did these small stuffed hearts for Valentine's Day. I made them the weekend before and placed them in the bowl and then put the bowl back into the cupboard and promptly forgot it there. I only noticed them a few days after Valentine's Day... We've been enjoying them for a while now, but I just put them away for next year (or actually, these would make nice Anniversary decorations as well!).

Now I'm working on Mystery X, knitting the leg warmers (almost done) and the lace scarf and today I will stitch on Winter's Eve. I had to skip the Christmas Ornament SAL this past weekend as I wasn't home for most of it. Oh, and I've also started a little decoration project in the hallway. Here's a little peak:

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I love the humbug she stitched for you. How cute! I love your little Valentine hearts too. I stitched some up also for Valentine's Day and hung them on my wire tree. You can see a pic in my blog, if you'd like! Beautiful stitching on the card too. I love that design.

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicki's humbug is beautiful - really pretty colours!

I love the hearts you made too - I really must get around to doing somethiing similar for our house.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

Love the hearts :) And the decorations looks great too - you've been busy!

4:42 AM  
Blogger Lennu said...

The humbag is wonderful, thank you for showing a detailed photo! The hearts are great and the card is so pretty.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home