Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tadaa!

First I want to thank you all for the birthday wishes! I did have a fantastic day! We started watching North and South in the evening and finished it on Sunday. I had seen it before on TV, but it was even better than I remembered, so I would definitely recommend it :)
***


If I knew how to add a fanfare here, I would, because...


... I have finished Sampler Mystery II! I put the last stitch on it on Sunday evening.


The design, of course, is by Martina Weber. I used the recommended threads (Dinky Dies and Thread Gatherer) but went with the cotton option instead of silk. I've left out some back stitching and some beads here and there. I also had a crystal heart in my kit, but don't even know where it is supposed to go. I'm sure the information is there somewhere in the instructions, but I will leave it now nevertheless.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Lennu said...

What a beauty!! Congratulations, it is wonderful!

Ja myöhästyneet synttärionnittelut :)

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tosi kaunis ristpistotyö =)

1:18 AM  
Blogger Nicki said...

It's GORGEOUS Lina!! Congratulations! Great work :)

And thanks for the DVD recommendation - must get that to watch :)

2:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this is just stunning nina! perfect!

2:54 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Wow, it's absolutely gorgeous. You did a beautiful job on it.

4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Lina! Your Sampler is absolutely gorgeous! I have the kit in my stash, and hope to start it one day soon...

8:46 AM  
Blogger Christine S said...

That's absolutely gorgeous, Lina!!

6:25 AM  
Blogger CJ in OK ;-) said...

Wow, congrats on this beautiful finish.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I never realized how beautiful this design is. Great job!

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really pretty! I haven't seen this design before - I love peacocks and the colours are gorgeous!

Thank you for your birthday wishes - I'm sorry I'm so late replying but Happy belated birthday to you too - how fun that we share a birthday :)

1:01 PM  
Blogger cathymk said...

Sorry I missed your finish Lina! It's just beautiful!!!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

what an absolutely gorgeous piece!geat work!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Wow! What a beautiful finish! Congratulations! It is absolutely gorgeous and the colours are stunning. I have not seen this one before.

I loved wandering around your blog. Your stitching is lovely. :-)

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home