Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day

I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day yesterday! Here in Finland it has traditionally been celebrated as a Friendship Day, but lately (and increasingly) it is also celebrated in the true sense of Valentine's Day, as the day of celebrating love. I, never a one to miss a reason to celebrate, chose to do both :) I made and send cards to my friends and then cooked a feast for my dear husband. I thought this was a great opportunity to practice photographing food, so I'll share it with you in pictures :)

Ravioli to soup to start with...


A turkey roll for the main course...


...with tomata and mozzarella salad...


And raspberry pavlovas for dessert...


These were really really good, by the way (recipe in the February Martha Stewart Living)!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

I've never had pavlova! Yours look very good though (especially when you mention the word "raspberry"). Is the tomato and mozarella salad pretty popular in Europe? We saw it, and sandwiches made with tomato and mozarella, just about everywhere we went!

I'm glad you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home