Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Winter's Eve Day 1


Here's my start on Winter's Eve. It seems like it'll be lots of fun to stitch :)

Nicki had already started hers prior to our SAL. She's over half-way done. After this we're doing Mystery VIII (Evening in the Park) and I'm further along on that, so hopefully I'll be able to finish this while she catches up on that :) We chose these two projects because we both had all the materials for them already. It's nice to be able to work from your stash and on your (neglected) WIPs every now and then :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

It looks lovely Lina :) I prefer your fabric to my banding! That's what came with my kit though so I used it.

I hope you don't mind I'm so much further along - I thought of catching up on Mystery VIII while you catch up on this one, but it's too humid and I can't bear the thought of such a large bit of fabric!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Looks beautiful already!!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home