Thursday, February 22, 2007

Winter's Eve, Day 3

Thanks for all the comments on Sampler II!

Here's a photo of my progress on Winter's Eve. The SAL (with Nicki) was on Monday, but I've only now managed to get a picture of it.



I received a wonderful surprise gift on my birthday from Christine (who is having her birthday this Friday!). She gave me a gift certificate to Silkweaver's. I've been trying to choose what project I'll start next and at the moment I think it is My Lady's Garden from Mirabilia. There are so many wonderful fabrics available that choosings is going to be very difficult. Needless to say, I've already spent some time playing around on the Fabric Viewer :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

It's looking lovely Lina! :)

12:04 AM  
Blogger Christine S said...

I love the greens in that piece, Lina.

You're welcome for the gift and thanks again for the one you sent to me! I can't wait to see what fabric you choose.

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely progress!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home