Thursday, March 01, 2007

Guess which colors I like :)


Yesterday I wore these. A pink striped dress shirt and a muted green knit skirt (My mom had it custom made when she first started working. And it's still in immaculate condition!).

Yesterday I was at my knit club meeting and we learned about thrumming and how to use your yarn scraps to make fringe yarn. I had taken some of my left-over balls of yarn with me and here's my try-out:



I almost burst out laughing when all of sudden while knitting, I noticed the yarns I had taken with me completely matched my outfit!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

LOL, too funny!!! Great progress on Winter's Eve, btw!

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very intrestin thrumming technique

1:38 PM  
Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

How funny! Spooky!

Haven't heard of the thrumming technique but it looks like fun.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home