Thursday, March 29, 2007

Rag rug


Yesterday, at my knit club meeting, we learned about how to use crochet to make items you can use (like baskets, rugs, bags) from rags (selfmade or bought). I used one of our old curtains and started to make a rag rug out of it. The cutting takes up a LOT of time, so I didn't get it all done before the class, but I had enough to start with. And now I'm in the process of cutting up the rest of the curtain and purchasing a hook that's big enough.


I know I've got about a gazillion projects going on at the moment and that I don't seem to be making any progress in any of them. But I do enjoy them all :) This weekend I'm going over to my great-aunt's house. She's going to teach me and the rest of my female relatives an Easter craft. I don't know exactly what, but it involves empty egg shells. I've been baking a lot this week in order to have lots of egg shells to take with me :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

That's going to be pretty

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home