Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Been busy


I've been busy in a good way and in a bad way. And I've been tired and lazy. I've been a bad blogger and a bad crafter :) Or rather, when I've been knitting or stitching or doing something else with my hands, I've been working on my bigger projects and there's nothing new to show you. A week ago on Monday I did stitch on Winter's Eve, but so little I didn't think it worth a photo. This past Monday I was madly knitting away, as it dawned on me on Sunday that my cousin's baby girl is going to be one-year-old tomorrow and I just had to get her a present in the mail today. I knit her a small hat. And as it happens, forgot to take a picture of it.

So all I've got to show for you are these smaller than small Easter chicks I did recently (the directions adapted from Martha Stewart). This week, I think, I'm going to be showing you WIP photos of the various things I've got going. Maybe that'll be an insentive to do something :) I'm probably going to do a bit of sewing as well. I've got the material for another apron and I think I'd like to do a skirt too.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

I certainly haven't been a very good blogger as of late either!! I can't wait to see what you've been working on.

5:56 AM  
Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

Those little pink chicks are adorable and were certainly worth the wait :D

All pics, whether progress or finished are lapped up here.....I just LOVE seeing what everyone is up to! I'm nosey that way though, lol.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home