Thursday, April 12, 2007

New fabric and WIP


The fabir is new, the WIP is not :)
I finally got the fabric that I ordered with the Silkweaver's GC Christine gave me for my birthday. It's Lugana and the color is Smoky Blue. A really beautiful blue color. Here it is with the Waterlilies and Kreiniks that are used in Mirabilia's My Lady's Garden. Aren't the Waterlilies yummy?


And here's a WIP pic of Grace. The back is done and the front halfway. I had thought I'd had more done by now.. But I'm still loving it :) The colors look a bit dull in this pic, it's quite vibrant in real life.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

Wow, that's a gorgeous fabric, Lina!! I think it's going to be fantastic for My Lady's Garden.

I love the sweater, too!

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihania töitä ja valokuvia koko blogi täynnä! Kiitos :)

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home