Monday, May 21, 2007

Grace


Here it is, finally!
I sewed the final seem on Saturday evening. It's simple and comfortable and very warm! Something I will for sure appreciate in October. At the moment it's almost +20C and sunny :)

The pattern is from Rowan magazzine #30. I did size S and ran out of yarn (hence the lack of edging on the neck) just a couple of rows short of finishing the second sleeve. You can't tell from the finished sweater, thankfully. So, I would definitely recommend that you get an extra ball if you're doing this!

Sorry for the short post. I got lumbago on Sunday and although I'm already feeling alot better, I can't sit for very long. Because of this I don't think I'll be able to participate in the SAL today... My apologies to Nicki.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

Oh I hope you feel better soon Lina - don't worry about the SA :) I might take the week off too and finish up Spring Snapperland :)

The jumper looks great - congratulations!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Christine S said...

Love the sweater, Lina!! It's gorgeous!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Beautiful sweater! Love the color.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home