Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Random facts

Christine tagged me for the following meme.

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

And here are my random facts:
1. I like expensive handbags. Love them! Only have a few though... at the moment ;)
2. I love being at home. It's my favourite place in the whole wide world.
3. I like housework, except for vacuuming. Everytime I have to do it I become very angry. It's pretty ridiculous really.
4. I will only buy Nokia cell phones. And honestly believe they are the best :) I guess it's my way of being patriotic :)
5. I cannot go to sleep without seeing that the kitchen is clean (dishes in the diswasher and everything in its place, etc.) and without fluffing up the sofa cushion. I like a neat home even if I'm not seeing it.
6. The movie I've watched the most is Outbreak. It's a good movie, but nothing spectacular and it wouldn't reach my list of favourite movies, but for some reason I've seen this one over ten times!
7. At first I didn't want to read the Lord of the Rings at all (this was sometime before the movies), but my then-boyfriend-now-DH insisted and started reading it out loud to me. I got hooked and devoured most of the book in a very short time. Towards the end, I was so in love with the characters and the story that I didn't want it to end. So I savoured the last 150 pages or so and it took me almost a month to read them :)
8. I have played the violin when I was younger (and also the piano for a short time). My favourite instrument to listen to, however, is the flute.


Whew! These were difficult to come up with!
This has been going around for a while now, so Iäm sure most of you have already done this. If you haven't though, consider yourself tagged!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

Lina, I laughed out loud at your vacuuming comment! My least favourite chore is cleaning the bathroom. Ugh.

I know what you mean about liking a neat home. I try my best to tidy up before going to bed but I'm not always successful.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

What fun! I was the same way with reading Lord of the Rings - I didn't want it to end. I love expensive handbags too - even though I don't own any! LOL

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home