Friday, May 04, 2007

Rick-rack


It's been a while since I've sewed, but today I took out my sewing machine and made this. It was supposed to be my Tie one on piece for the March/April theme of rick-rack, but alas, time went by faster than I imagined, and I am now too late. I've had the materials for over a month, but for some reason, never got around to doing it until today.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I just love making these aprons. Normally, I always use a pattern to sew clothes, but for these aprons, I make my own. And they are a great way to experiment, learn and try out new things. This one, for example, was my first time using rick-rack.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute apron! I love the rickrack trim and the little pocket :)

8:10 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Your apron looks great. congratulations.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love it! RickRack is so cute and a great way to add a little something to a piece!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home