Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A bunch of flowers

I can't believe a whole week has gone by since I last blogged! It's been a busy week, though. DH's American friend works on a cruise ship and the ship happened to dock here in Helsinki last week and we got to spend the day with him and his girlfriend. And we got a tour of the huge boat!
My brother graduated last Friday and my mom threw a party for him. And on Saturday we had my cousin's high school graduation party. So it's been fun :)

Today I got a lovely bunch of flowers!


Marc Saastad of Silver Lining had a sale and I ordered some. I'm not really supposed to spend money on (any) craft supplies at the moment, I want to use what I've got, but these were such a bargain I couldn't resist :)
From the top left: Audrey, Paphiopedilum, Queen of Roses, Laura, Summertime Blues and Ingrid

And here's the latest picture of Winter's Eve. It'll be at least one more week with just the gold braid.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Great stash! I like those flowers-but I ever tried to stitch one! winter's eve is moving along!

12:47 AM  
Blogger Christine S said...

Those are some beautiful flowers!! And the Kreinik may be a pain to work with, but Winter's Eve looks gorgeous!

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home