Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New knitting projects

Finally back to feeling normal! While I've been away, I have done the occasional stitch (I did take part in the Monday SAL with Nicki), but got so little done, it wasn't worth photographing. And I've been knitting a bit too. Here's the beginning of a cabled cardigan.



And here's what I will do after I have it done. Long gloves. Yes, I did cast on already, but it was only to test the yarn. I'm honestly not going to work on it until the cardigan is done! :) The yarn was a find from eBay. It's 100% cashmere! (So, you see, I just had to try it!)



***

I'll try to catch up with everyone's blogs in the next couple of days :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Love the cabled cardigan - it looks so soft!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home