Friday, September 28, 2007

Tiny flowers

I finally made a cloth for the palm's pot yesterday. I took some unbleached cotton and sewed the edges on a sewing machine. Then I chose a small embroidery pattern from one of my vintage craft magazines and then I embroidered them on the corners of the cloth. I used silk threads from my stash. I also added a green running stitch. It's nothing glamorous, but it's not plain either :)

Labels: ,


Blogger Christine said...

That turned out beautifully, Lina! Great progress on your needleroll and Winter's Eve, too!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

How pretty! What a great idea!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home